Sound Colours

(on 24 September 2005, at
67 Jalan Tempinis 1, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur)


Painted piglets behind me,
Fat and flat on four wood panels,
Prod silent trotters into my back.
I poise poetic before twenty-
Odd still-life visitants in arty
Attitudes: seated, slouching, alert, standing.
The papers in my hot grip drag heavy,
Canvases with characters print-painted.
Larynx brushes stroke sonic my words,
Drawing sound colours out,
Daubing hard on plosives.
The lines waver, the paper corners flutter
In the wind of my dread
As I wax and press on ahead.


© Leon Wing 2005

3 comments:

  1. bibliobibuli says

    *Standing ovation from the floor*


    Anonymous says

    may i be your groupie?


    Leon Wing says

    Thank you, thank you, thank you all

    *bowing deeply*


Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.