Read some Booker on the phone this September



It's about time the West emulates Japan on reading from other than a book.

I'm talking about reading from a phone, not text or emails, but stories, just as the Japanese have already been doing with their mobile phone novels or keitai shosetsu. From my last post you'd realise I have been doing just that with my Nokia - I'm turning Japanese, I really think so, sings an 80s song.

A Brit audio book company, GoSpoken, is plannning to make available to users text or audio extracts of the short-listed Bookers for download into phones, this coming September 9, when the shortlist is announced. Then they can decide if they want to buy the book using their phone or download the full audio version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.