Just got GRANTA 102 but ...

When I just - last week - received the very very very late GRANTA 102, I checked in GRANTA online that the 103 issue is already out.

And this 102 is only the replacement copy. The one first sent out from UK never made an appearance at my doorstep.


I'm anticipating a long long long wait of 4 months - or never - for this new copy to drop into my mail box. If never I have to go through all this waiting again: first 4 to 5 months not seeing anything of the copy, then having to inform GRANTA's subscription dept, who will then send a replacement copy, which will entail another 3 to 4 weeks - altogether nearly half a year to acquire every issue!

While waiting I guess I have to contend with reading the online samples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.